Re: Not listed in GNOME Foundation Membership List

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 17:29 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
Hi Simos;

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 13:02 +0700, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

On 11/27/06, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan randomink org> wrote:
        Hi,

        On 11/26/06, Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I just noticed that I am not listed in the GNOME Foundation
        Membership
        > List,
        > http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php
        >
        > What is the status of my account? (simos gnome org)

        Xenitellis      Simos   simos74 gmx net         Fri, 17 Sep
        2004 (was the date of
        the last renewal/modification)

        Should you require a change in the e-mail address do please
        write in
        to membership-committee gnome org

Sankarshan,
Thanks for the reply.

1. My e-mail address is not listed in the page

http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php
Is it too late to rectify?

2. Could you please update my e-mail address (old: simos74 gmx net) to
my new address simos info gmail com?
You e-mail address has been updated and you will get your ballot on 3rd
of December, and you will be able to vote before 16th of December.

Excellent!
Thanks Baris and Sankarshan.

Simos