Re: Request for Ballot

Hi Shreyas;

You will get your ballot on 3rd of December, and you will be able to
vote before 16th of December.

We will roll out new ballots for renewals after voting start period on
3rd of December, and we will also send new ballots for members with
changed e-mails on that day in case of a confusion.

I hope there's no problem with that.