Re: Not listed in GNOME Foundation Membership List

On 11/27/06, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan randomink org> wrote:
Hi,

On 11/26/06, Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just noticed that I am not listed in the GNOME Foundation Membership
> List,
> http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php
>
> What is the status of my account? ( simos gnome org)

Xenitellis      Simos   simos74 gmx net         Fri, 17 Sep 2004 (was the date of
the last renewal/modification)

Should you require a change in the e-mail address do please write in
to membership-committee gnome org

Sankarshan,
Thanks for the reply.

1. My e-mail address is not listed in the page
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php
Is it too late to rectify?

2. Could you please update my e-mail address (old: simos74 gmx net) to my new address simos info gmail com?

Cheers,
Simos