Re: Not listed in GNOME Foundation Membership List

Hi Simos;

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 13:02 +0700, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

On 11/27/06, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan randomink org> wrote:
        Hi,

        On 11/26/06, Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I just noticed that I am not listed in the GNOME Foundation
        Membership
        > List,
        > http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php
        >
        > What is the status of my account? (simos gnome org)

        Xenitellis      Simos   simos74 gmx net         Fri, 17 Sep
        2004 (was the date of
        the last renewal/modification)

        Should you require a change in the e-mail address do please
        write in
        to membership-committee gnome org

Sankarshan,
Thanks for the reply.

1. My e-mail address is not listed in the page

http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php
Is it too late to rectify?

2. Could you please update my e-mail address (old: simos74 gmx net) to
my new address simos info gmail com?
You e-mail address has been updated and you will get your ballot on 3rd
of December, and you will be able to vote before 16th of December.

Cheers,
Simos