Re: email/membership

Hi Dave;

Your e-mail address has been updated. However you need to renew before
2nd of December to be eligible to vote on running election. Plese use
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php this form to
renew your membership. If you renew before 2nd of December you will get
your ballot on 3rd of December and you will be able to vote before 16th
of December.