Re: How to handle NEEDINFO ? [was:Re: Application received from Guilherme de Siqueira Pastore (guilherme.pastore AT terra.com.br)]

Le vendredi 09 septembre 2005 Ã 12:01 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhay a
Ãcrit :
Hi,

How do we normally handle NEEDINFO cases ? Additionally, how does one
ensure that the contacts are provided with an active mailing address.
More often I have seen contact e-ids bounce.

We simply send a mail to the applicant asking for more information :-)
If there's no answer, then we reject the application.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.