Fwd: Re: Request to mailing list membership-committee rejected

Hrm, sent to the wrong address.

Vincent

----- Forwarded message from Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net> -----

Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:11:43 +0100
From: Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>
To: R??mi Cohen-Scali <Remi Cohen-Scali com>
Cc: membership-committee-admin gnome org
        membership-committee-admin gnome org

Le samedi 14 février 2004, a 11:39, R??mi Cohen-Scali a ecrit :
"Only members of the membership committee are subscribed to this list.
Archives of the list are publicly available, though. If you think this
should change, feel free to e-mail us."

No I have no opinion about it ... It was just not advertised that this
list subscription was not public.
I had interpreted the 'non public' I saw as: non public message
submission (as an announce list).

Yeah, this is not clear. Maybe we could have a
membership-committee-readonly list because I totally understand that
people may be interested in following the discussions. But it sounds a
bit like a bad hack...

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.

----- End forwarded message -----

--