foundation.gnome.org - applying foundation, blusher and mascara

Hey,

Okay, some progress on the foundation.gnome.org. Jeff and myself have
been working on the 'foundation-web-new-template' branch of the
foundation-web module. We have things more or less in place now,
although there's probably still a few changes to be made.

We've added a build structure similar to the current gnomeweb-wml module
[which is www.gnome.org and www.guadec.org], since it'll make things
easier to change in the future. The build structure is pretty simple, so
it's not going to present any problems with people committing changes to
the pages.

Jeff's put the beta site online at

http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/fgo/foundation.gnome.org/

So I guess now we need some feedback, and suggestions for some of the
stylesheets, and then we can put the thing live, and merge the changes
to HEAD in cvs.

Glynn