Re: foundation.gnome.org - applying foundation, blusher and mascara

Le vendredi 24 octobre 2003, a 16:44, Glynn Foster a ecrit :
Hey,

Okay, some progress on the foundation.gnome.org. Jeff and myself have
been working on the 'foundation-web-new-template' branch of the
foundation-web module. We have things more or less in place now,
although there's probably still a few changes to be made.

Great! That's a good work :-)

So I guess now we need some feedback, and suggestions for some of the
stylesheets, and then we can put the thing live, and merge the changes
to HEAD in cvs.

Some comments/things I've done:
        * directory.html seems to have been removed, so I added a
          redirect to http://www.gnome.org/contact/ which seems to be
          appropriate.
        * I've renamed the files in membership/
        * faq.html and faq-ln7.html are not in the new site. What should
          be done for these files?
        * I'd like to rename the files in organization/: their names are
          really looking bad, but I can't find nicer names. Any ideas?
        * it'd be cool to have submenus for subdirectories, like the one
          in http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.