Application received from Sean Harshbarger (harshy dersoldat org)

Name: Sean Harshbarger
E-mail: harshy dersoldat org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): harshy
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I have squashed a few bugs in Rhythmbox as well as give support to users. I package magicdev and gmodconfig
for Debian as well as a few more ITPs on the way.

Contacts:
Colin Walters <walters verbum org> (Rhythmbox maintainer)

I have a strong belief in both Gnome and Open Source and spend most of my time either getting people to try
out Gnome or I am writing Coaster. In between, I try to help make Gnome avalible in Debian by adding packages
of software like Magicdev. Finding problems  (bugs) and passing those along to maintainers by either a bug
report or a simple irc poke, is a daily task. On top of all that, I am currently writing documents (like the
Rhythmbox FAQ).

[Application received at Fri Oct 24 23:50:35 2003 (Eastern time)]