Re: Membership duration between renewals

I certainly didn't intend to change the renewal frequency; that was a
mistake.  I'll check with the rest of the board and make sure everyone
agrees.

As for how the renewals are managed -- all at once or on anniversary
dates -- it would be best to just get a recommendation from the
membership committee on that.  I think the committee is best qualified
to make that decision, since they have to implement it.

Nat