[RENEWAL] Application received from John Karcz (jsk29 cornell edu)

Name: John Karcz
E-mail: jsk29 cornell edu
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

consider all of this pretty trivial, though.)

Not yet released:  I've written a scientific data-extraction tool for GTK+, and I am working on  a GNOME
backup program.

Detailed description:
I consider the public contributions I've made to GNOME so far pretty trivial,  But, I've got a couple of
programs I'm considering releasing, at least one of which will be of general interest to the GNOME community.

I'm working on a personal backup tool, with the goal of making it easy and convenient for a user to backup
their data to CD.

Contacts:
None:  It's all been pretty trivial so far.

I've been following GNOME closely and making small contributions since the beginning.  I've got a strong
interest in the development of the GNOME libraries.  Also, will probably release one of these two tools in
the next year.  f you think it's appropriate for me to retain my membership in the GNOME foundation, I
believe I will cast a well-informed vote.

[Application received at Tue Oct 29 10:40:01 2002 (Eastern time)]