Re: Processing of rejected applications.

Le 27 Oct 2002 15:12:48 -0500, Miguel de Icaza a ecrit :

Hey guys,

   What is the process that we should follow for approving the
   currently rejected applications?  Last week I posted the new
   guidelines, and I have not heard anything back from the committee
   other than we should post this to foundation-list (which the chair
   of the foundation did).

This should be a work in progress.
Btw, you didn't answer my question in my previous mail: is 'the
membership committee has to accept every well-formed renewal
application' a good interpretation of the guidelines ? I'm waiting for
an answer before processing the renewals (and reevaluating rejected
applications).

Thanks

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.