Re: Official list of candidates + questions

Le Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:23:05 -0800 (PST), Andy Tai a ecrit :

Maybe you want to mention explicitly in the news post
that people applied for membership after Nov 1 will
not be able to vote.  There seems a number of these
people, so make this clear before they start asking
questions. (Also tell people not yet approved but
applied before Nov 1 will be able to vote so they just
sit tight for now and do not worry)

Hrm... They posted a news before I wrote one. This is my fault: I should
not have put the list on foundation.gnome.org before the announcement.

I'll try to join the editors so that they make an update.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.