Official list of candidates + questions

Hi all

The official list of candidates is nearly ready. It seems Jim Gettys
will get in. I'm only waiting for Nat's summary and for a confirmation
of 4 candidates about their affiliation.

All candidates except three can run for the elections. Rhett Creighton,
Gegl and Ruben I Safir can not run because they are not member of the
GNOME Foundation. Moreover, Ruben I Safir sent his candidacy too late.
Is it right ?

I'll try to send the list tomorrow afternoon (in ~13 hours). I'll make a
post on footnote too. I was wondering if the questions are ready to be
sent once I'll have sent the list. Or is there some work to do on them ?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.