Re: Confirmation for Jim Gettys' candidacy

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 01:07:36PM +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le Mercredi 06 novembre 2002, a 06:07, Daniel Veillard a ecrit :
  Why isn't Jim listed at
    http://foundation.gnome.org/ballot-summary.html

 I really think there is no reason to hold his candidacy !

Because I didn't have time to update it. I'll change it really soon
(when I'm back home, in one hour or two). Then I'll announce the
official list of candidates.

  Okay, thanks, I would prefer to avoid more LinuxMain like rumors.
Two lesson to learn for the future elections:
  - make sure our membership renewal mail process allows to catch
    transmission errors
  - avoid putting incomplete informations on the foundation site,
    only make the page when the full list is built

  thanks :-)

Daniel