Application Update

Hi guys,

I just wanted to send an update to my application, since I've recently
become more involved with GNOME.

I've taken over the maintainership of the gnome 2 snapshots from Jacob
Berkman.  Also, though unofficially for the time being, I am the de
facto build sheriff (since that work goes hand-in-hand with maintaining
tinderbox).

I now have a cvs account as well: 'thunder'.  I have yet to commit
anything, however.

Cheers,
-Dan

--
Dan Mills, Desktop Ranger             -o)
email: thunder(at)ximian(dot)com      /\\