The short statement

Hey Vincent and crew, here's my quota'ed and tallied mini-statement:

  I am passionate about GNOME and Free Software, and have committed a large
  amount of my time and energy to helping our exceptional hackers do their
  magic. This year my primary contribution to GNOME was leadership of the
  Release Team to help our hackers pull off the amazing GNOME 2.0 release.
  I will work to build upon GNOME's contributor base, maintain our casual,
  personal community, ensure a transparently operated Foundation, and to
  promote our project and achievements aggressively.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
                            Interplanetary Pants