Re: Application Update

Thanks for the update.  We are still processing
applications, so if yours have not been processed, you
should hear from us in the future.  Your application
should have no problems.

Andy

--- Dan Mills <thunder ximian com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I just wanted to send an update to my application,
since I've recently
become more involved with GNOME.

I've taken over the maintainership of the gnome 2
snapshots from Jacob
Berkman.  Also, though unofficially for the time
being, I am the de
facto build sheriff (since that work goes
hand-in-hand with maintaining
tinderbox).

I now have a cvs account as well: 'thunder'.  I have
yet to commit
anything, however.

Cheers,
-Dan

--
Dan Mills, Desktop Ranger             -o)
email: thunder(at)ximian(dot)com      /\\