Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Ballots sent

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 04:59, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi all,

We have just sent the ballots for the elections. Every member who can
vote for the elections [1] should have received an e-mail with
instructions explaining how to vote. If you have not received your
ballot, please send an e-mail to elections gnome org

I didn't get my ballot!!

Please let me what went wrong. I was expecting my ballot and found the
voting results were announced.

--
Regards,
-Naba