Application received from David Kennedy (dkennedy tinytoad com)

Name: David Kennedy
E-mail: dkennedy tinytoad com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): tinytoad
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
Active member of the bugsquad, read piles of reports and resolved close to 600 bugs since I began. I also ran
a bug-day on #bugs when Luis was unavailable.

I have also begun submitting misc. patches (acme translucency patch, gweather internationalization patch (in
progress, 89746)) but since neither have yet been applied, my contribution in this area has still yet to be
determined.

Contacts:
Luis Villa <louie ximian com> (Bugmaster)

Since the first day I installed GNU/Linux and learned about free software, GNOME has been there. It's a great
feeling to contribute back to free software in general, and GNOME in particular. Regardless of the outcome of
this application, I intend to continue contributing to GNOME and doing my best to help the project succeed in
its mission. Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

[Application received at Mon Dec 2 22:58:08 2002 (Eastern time)]