Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Ballots sent

Le 04 Dec 2002 10:19:35 +0530, Naba Kumar a ecrit :

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 04:59, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi all,

We have just sent the ballots for the elections. Every member who
can vote for the elections [1] should have received an e-mail with
instructions explaining how to vote. If you have not received your
ballot, please send an e-mail to elections gnome org

I didn't get my ballot!!

Please let me what went wrong. I was expecting my ballot and found the
voting results were announced.

Naba,

Your ballot was sent to kh_naba yahoo com on Nov 26 00:13:31 (from my
logs). A reminder ballot was sent to the same address on Dec  1 17:15:52
(still from my logs).

If you do not use this e-mail address any more, you should tell us to
change your member address to kh_naba gmx net (or whatever you want).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.