Re: Meld - Suggestion

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 at 05:07, Heikki Ketoharju <heikki ketoharju iki fi> wrote:
Hello!

> How did this "Text Filters" not a sub-category drop down under "Filter" drop down??
> Why make it hidden in preference.

That is a great idea actually! I learned about text filters only when
I decided to fix a minor bug connected to them. A hidden gem indeed.

If no one opposes the idea, maybe someone could make an issue about
this to the issue tracker and then it could be fixed? I'm willing to
do that if it's seen as a good idea.

This already exists in the current master branch. We need a new unstable release, but between a bunch of changes, a new build system, and a lack of motivation, I haven't managed to make this happen yet. If people wanted to test out master then that would help, as always.

cheers,
Kai