Meld - Suggestion

Hi all,

I was thinking a feature that is probably missing within Meld.
I am not sure if anyone have actually thought of it,
but 1 feature seems to be missed is capability to "mark file as same" despite their differences.

The main usage for this is especially when a directory compare is done,
some files are actually similar but due to perhaps line spacing or new lines,
they are deemed different.

It would be great if anyone can add this feature in.

Rdgs,
Firesh Bakhda