Von: Kai Willadsen [mailto:kai willadsen gmail com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. April 2017 22:00
An: Kniebuehler, Sebastian <s kniebuehler sensopart de>
Cc: Andrew Beyer <beyer andrew gmail com>; meld-list <meld-list gnome org>
Betreff: Re: Language change fot example to german

On 7 April 2017 at 22:43, Kniebuehler, Sebastian <s kniebuehler sensopart de> wrote:
Hi,

sorry that I ask,

have you an easy installation document for that I can compile the meld
on windows?

I have search and do some test, but I have nothing correct run.

Yep! They're limited and I won't be shocked if it's missing details, but the build process is described at:
    https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Meld/BuildingBinaries
and the additional sources used for the current release are at:
    https://download.gnome.org/binaries/win32/meld/3.16/SOURCES

The main task is setting up the requirements. Unfortunately we have no automated tooling for that.

cheers,
Kai

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Theodor Wanner
Sitz der Gesellschaft: D - 79695 Wieden
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 660163

SensoPart Industriesensorik GmbH
Am Wiedenbach 1
D - 79695 Wieden
www.sensopart.com<http://www.sensopart.com>