Re: Language change fot example to german

On 7 April 2017 at 22:43, Kniebuehler, Sebastian
<s kniebuehler sensopart de> wrote:
Hi,

sorry that I ask,

have you an easy installation document for that I can compile the meld on
windows?

I have search and do some test, but I have nothing correct run.

Yep! They're limited and I won't be shocked if it's missing details,
but the build process is described at:
    https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Meld/BuildingBinaries
and the additional sources used for the current release are at:
    https://download.gnome.org/binaries/win32/meld/3.16/SOURCES

The main task is setting up the requirements. Unfortunately we have no
automated tooling for that.

cheers,
Kai