Re: darcs support

While I haven't committed to anything, I've been hoping to get Meld
3.16 done some time soon. If you'd like to get the Darcs support into
that release, then I'm happy to commit your patch pretty much as-is
now, and mark the Darcs support as 'experimental'. Something I can
apply with a changelog and attribution would be nice, but the test
script and other things are definitely optional, in the interests of
having 3.16 have better version control support.

cheers,
Kai