Re: Selecting a network folder

On 23 February 2016 at 02:30, Sylvain GAUNET <sgaunet gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

It seems that we can't open a network folder on windows (if we do not have
mounted it).

In a new comparison, directory comparison -> Other... I'm selecting "Enter
Location" and if I want to navigate in the folder of a computer with
\\computer, I have nothing.

Yes, unfortunately we still don't have real support for handling
remote filesystems (on any platform). With 3.15.x, this is closer but
we're still not quite there.

cheers,
Kai