Re: darcs support

On 13 February 2016 at 03:26, Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh gmail com> wrote:
Hi Kai,

thanks for the help, I have a working version of a darcs module, I'm
just going to attach it here for the moment.

So far I tried it with various scenarios with renames + modifications
and it seems to be working fine.

If you want to try it you really need Darcs 2.10.3, which so far
hasn't reached Debian. Any style / code comments are welcome (my
Python is rusty and I looked into the Git, Bzr and Hg modules to write
this one).

Awesome, that looks pretty good to me! I haven't been able to test it
out yet, but will shortly.

I do have a couple of small requests. Firstly, could you please submit
this as a git-format patch, just so I can easily get attribution, etc.
correct. Secondly, there's a small script in `test/` called
`testbzr.sh`; if you have a chance could you please write up something
similar for Darcs? The purpose is to have a script that I can run (as
a non-Darcs user) to get a local repository with a variety of
different states, etc. for rough testing purposes.

cheers,
Kai