Re: Lack of borders around menus, widgets, windows, panels, etc.

On 2015-07-17, Kai Willadsen <kai willadsen gmail com> wrote:

Also, I notice that whatever window manager you're using is causing
the fallback (i.e., non global) application menu,

Sorry?  What is a fallback non-global application menu?

I'm running a very vanilla XFCE desktop with almost no add-ons or
configuration customizations other than a modified desktop menu.

--
Grant