Re: Being at the bleeding edge…

On Tue, 2014-11-04 at 20:06 +1000, Kai Willadsen wrote:
[…]
This definitely works correctly for me (currently on an older Fedora
release). Can I ask you to check that you have 'Use the system fixed
width font' selected in the preferences?

Otherwise, I can only assume that the interface settings location has
changed recently. Would it be possible for you to check where the
tweak tool font changes are stored? We currently check
org.gnome.desktop.interface.monospace-font-name.

Operator error… ;-)

Meld was working exactly as it should, the operator was however
disconnected with the real world.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel winder ekiga net