Being at the bleeding edge…

I recently switched from my own idiosyncratic theme to the standard
Adwaita Dark on Debian Sid. This led to Meld being unusable due to its
assumption of "dark on light". However I read about 3.13 supporting dark
themes. Debian Sid has 3.12.1, but rather than wait for 3.13 to be
released and get into Debian Sid, I have cloned the Git repository and
am now using Meld directly from that. I can confirm that Meld is now
usable in terms of colours :-))

Meld is not though using the fonts specified in the theme, as per Tweak
Tool, but some unspecified monospace font…

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel winder ekiga net