Problem changing file dates on remote ftp

Hello,

When i copy files to a mounted ftp location, I get this message:

Couldn't copy /mnt/Z/boucan/files/temp/166.tmp
to /run/user/1000/gvfs/ftp:host=leboucan.com,user=leboucan/httpdocs/v1.2/files/temp/166.tmp.

[Errno 95] Operation not supported: '/run/user/1000/gvfs/ftp:host=leboucan.com,user=leboucan/httpdocs/v1.2/files/temp/166.tmp'

Files are still copied succesfully. It seems that the problem is when meld tries to change the date of the destination file to be the same as the source.

Since it's a ftp location, it is "normal" that the file date is the date at which its was transfered.

It would be great to have an option to prevent meld to set dates when copying files and directories. This error is only an annoyance, but its a really annoying one when copying many files at once.

I'm on ubuntu and using the latest version of meld (3.12).  The stock version of meld that came with ubuntu had the same problem. I would be happy to help if you have questions.

Good day!