Confused by filters

Hi

I am running Meld 1.8.6 on Ubuntu 10.04. I am using Meld to compare two source trees that are taken from Subversion repositories.  I want to ignore the $<keyword> strings that are included in each file’s header. So I went to Text Filters and enabled ‘CVS keywords’ because I assume that the same regular _expression_ will work for SVN keywords (perhaps you could rename the filter to indicate this?).

Now when I look at the comparison I see:

1)      In folder view, files that are identical except for their keywords are shown in blue.

2)      If I open a blue file (pair is identical except for keyword) I am told that the file pair is identical but that a text filter is being used. The keyword difference is not shown.

Now behaviour (2) seems correct and indicates that the filter is working.

Why then, in (1) are the files that differ only in svn keyword shown in blue when, because of the filter, they are identical?

Can I make the folder view ignore the filtered differences?

Best regards

David