meld: saving files on Mac adding DOS line endings

Hi, I use Meld on both GNU/Linux and Mac OSX.  It works great except one problem I have is that on the Mac if I save a file from within Meld (after changes) the file is now with DOS style line endings.  This does not happen on GNU/Linux.  Is there a way to control this, such that on the Mac Meld also saves files with Unix line endings?

--
Andy Tai, atai atai org, Skype: licheng.tai
Year 2014 民國103年