Re: How to tell meld 1.8.0 to use SVN?

On 2013-09-17, Grant Edwards <grant b edwards gmail com> wrote:

I've got a source tree that's under control by both CVS and SVN.  Meld
recently started to refuse to use SVN.  I would have sworn that meld
used to use SVN by default in that source tree, but now it only wants
to use CVS.

I think this problem may have appeared when the subversion working
copy got updated such that only the top-level directory contains a
.svn directory.  With older versions of svn, I think there was a .svn
directory in every directory of the working copy.

Is there any way to tell meld to use SVN rather than CVS?

It would be awfully nice if there were a command-line option to tell
meld which version control system to use in cases where the source
code is in both CVS and SVN...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! An air of FRENCH FRIES
                                  at               permeates my nostrils!!