Meld -Preference- window has some options blocked.

Greetings to all Meld users.

I've noticed that different computers in my office, even with the same Meld version, have some important features, like syntax highlighting and line numbers, totally blocked and can not be activated. My personal laptop does not have this problem but I find very frustrating not being able to activate these features.

I checked the web for a possible bug or maybe a package for the GTK that was missing, I followed some directions I found but nothing solved the problem.

If anyone came to the solution to this problem I would really appreciate some feedback.

Inline image 1

--
Daniel Kohkemper,
Inband Software, Inc.