How to tell meld 1.8.0 to use SVN?

I've got a source tree that's under control by both CVS and SVN.  Meld
recently started to refuse to use SVN.  I would have sworn that meld
used to use SVN by default in that source tree, but now it only wants
to use CVS. There's what appears to be a drop-down box showing "CVS"
on the right hand end of the location bar (just to the right of the
"Browse" button), but it seems to be disabled.

Is there any way to tell meld to use SVN rather than CVS?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Civilization is fun!
                                  at               Anyway, it keeps me busy!!