Re: Empty comparison windows

On 1 January 2014 03:30, Keegan Witt <keeganwitt gmail com> wrote:
One was Chinese, one was Korean.  The guy who was using Korean said changing
the font instead of using the system's worked.  Do you think anything could
be done about this?  Should I have him open a Meld bug?

I... guess so? I'll need pretty good instructions to reproduce though,
given that we're talking about setting system language, etc. on
Windows.

I vaguely suspect that the problem is that on Windows we'll just
declare that the system font is "Monospace 10", which the internet
suggests may not work in all locales. However, we only use this font
in a few places such as file comparisons and patch dialogs. I don't
see how this could affect folder comparisons, which makes it extra
weird.

cheers,
Kai