Re: Automatic 3 way merge for conflicts

In complete honesty, didn't occur to me.
This did require a little hackery to the create-diff signal to use auto-merge. I'm not sure if this is the correct way of using it - ideally I'd love to pass the keyword in directly, but it appears that can't be done.
Did mean I have to touch every create-diff emit to add a blank dictionary for kwargs everywhere as a result... feel free to enlighten me if there's a better way!

New patch attached (I should mention, each of these is standalone)
--
Louis