Automatic 3 way merge for conflicts

A nice feature which I feel should be possible here is when opening a file which is listed by VC as conflicted, that it is opened in a 3 way merge as OTHER/MERGE HEAD | merged | THIS/HEAD

So I wipped up this as a proof of concept for bzr and git, thought I'd get some feedback before I clean it up properly.

Perhaps a different argument to get_path_for_repo_file than conflict... and perhaps something better than string comparisons should be used (I've used bzr style OTHER/BASE/THIS in this patch) but it works for me  as is :D

Thanks,
--
Louis