Re: Automatic 3 way merge for conflicts

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:50 AM, louis <louis obsidian com au> wrote:
One remaining possibility is to compare to BASE instead of MERGED, but for all the above systems when a conflict is encountered, the main file has the merge markers inserted. This means that unless we replace this file with BASE when we start the comparison, we are no longer editing in place, and it's not as helpful.

Hi,

What about opening auto-merge instead of diff for conflicting files then?

Cheers,
Piotr