Re: meld and windows

I looked, briefly, at the gconf issue.  I saw the comment about
replacing it with ConfigParser.  However, from the short time I looked
at it, I was not certain exactly what the functionality was that I
would need to convert.  If memory serves, it seemed to reference some
fictitious file that I could not find.  So, I was not sure of the
format.

I may look at it later.