Re: meld and windows

Hi Kevin, all,

There are two small-ish barriers to meld on windows.

* in the glade files GnomeProgram, GnomeFileEntry, GnomeFileChooser
need to be ripped out and replaced with the appropriate new gtk
versions.

* gconf and gnomevfs stubs need to be written - meld uses only a tiny
portion of each API

All it needs is somebody motivated and a few hours!

Stephen.