Re: IBM Systems Mag sez "All Hail the Midnight Commander!"

On 11/29/18 8:10 AM, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
Now only if IBM’s love for Open Source went as far as fixing me up with a part-time job to keep Andrew from being the only developer actually writing some code from time to time, struggling to keep the project more alive than dead over the past years... ;-)

I really love mc and I would not want to miss it for anything.

Kind regards, Guus Bonnema.