Re: Local-to-dir mcedit prefs or quick profiles?

Hello,

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 13:32:32 +0300 Andrew Borodin <aborodin vmail ru> wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 11:24:48 +0100 (CET) "Yury V. Zaytsev" wrote:
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017, wwp wrote:

What feature or best practice would you suggest in order to quickly
switch mcedit settings (general editor options) according to the file
location? What do you guys do in such situation? (note that I'm using it
for more 15 years, and decide to ask the community about this only now
:-D )

Maybe we need some limited support for vim / emacs modelines...

https://midnight-commander.org/ticket/3068

I must say that the kate approach is probably less invasive towards the
code (whatever mc could also support vim modelines), source code in
where the use might not find those modelines or not be allowed to put
them into.

Regards,

--
wwp