Re: colors for mcview

Currently
mcviewer doesn't support own default color pair. I've created the ticket: https://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/3204
I hope, needed functionality will be implemented in next release.

Thanks.

> On 04/28/2014 11:04 PM, Martin Vegter wrote:
>
> Dear list,
>
> I have created my own skin (color theme) for mc. It seems to me, that
> the internal viewer for mc (mcview) is using the default color, i.e. in
> my case:
>
> [core]
>     _default_=color231;color236
>
> I would like to use black white color for the viewer. Is there any
> separate parameter where I can change the color for the viewer only? In
> the man page.

After further investigation, it seems to me that in section "viewer" any
colors defined are ignored, and the default colors defined in "core" are
used instead.

[core]
    _default_=lightgray;blue

[viewer]
    _default_=lightgray;black

Thus in the above example, viewer will still be gray/blue. Is there any
way to tell "mcview" to use different skin than mc, while?

I have (naively) tried adding "-S default", but that does not work:

include/audio
    Edit=true
    View=%view -S default mediainfo %f

thanks,