Midnight Commander Guide

I've written a guide to Midnight Commander in presentation format:

http://nawaz.org/media/docs/mc/mc.pdf

For those who really don't want to look at the PDF and are just curious
about the content, I put the HTML version here:

http://www.nawaz.org/media/docs/mc/mc.html

It'll have a bunch of LaTeX formatting interspersed with the text, but
much of it should be readable.

--
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. - Mark
Twain

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl