Re: Midnight Commander Guide

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:56:17 -0700
mailinglists nawaz org wrote:

I've written a guide to Midnight Commander in presentation format:

http://nawaz.org/media/docs/mc/mc.pdf

Man, this rocks! Excellent job. Many problems and solutions discussed plus a
lot of tips. And I like the presentation. I am proud to see LaTeX still leads
to beautiful products.

For those who really don't want to look at the PDF and are just curious
about the content, I put the HTML version here:

http://www.nawaz.org/media/docs/mc/mc.html

It'll have a bunch of LaTeX formatting interspersed with the text, but
much of it should be readable.