Re: File Transfers

Please keep the list on CC, as I am not doing private support.

On Mon, 2011-04-25 at 12:01 +1200, William Kimber wrote:

I cannot figure out how to change the IPtables and get to work. Installed
Guarddog and turned off the firewall but it didn't fix problem of not
being able to use ssh the other way.

Being able to configure the firewall is an essential skill and certainly
offtopic on mc mailing list.

You only need to open tcp port 22 on the server, the client does not
require any changes in the firewall configuration. To implement this
consult the documentation or look for other support avenues.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev